Designing a website involves a series of processes to insure the design team creates the proper vision of the hiring company/individual. To better understand the objectives of the website and what development is required, it usually begins with a client/designer consultation.
From there, with collaboration from all parties, the design team will create a plan/outline for the structure and content of the site.
Then comes the design phase. This is where the look and feel of the website is developed and may involve creating wire-frames, prototypes, or mock-ups to visualize the layout and user flow of the site. The design may also include the creation of custom graphics and selection of colors, fonts, and other visual elements that are compatible with the company/individual.
The development phase may also include the integration of various design features and functionalities such as forms, search, e-commerce and company/user logins to list a few.
Finally, the website is tested and launched. This includes search engine optimization (SEO) which enhances the ranking of the website and increases traffic. Testing is also done on multiple devices and browsers to ensure that the site is fully functional and user-friendly across all platforms.
Once the site is live, it may require ongoing maintenance and updates to keep it functioning properly and secure.
Overall, the web design process is a collaborative effort between the client and the design team. The main goal is creating a visually appealing and functional website that meets the needs and objectives of the client.
Why use Web Design Expressions
- Expertise: Our company has a team of experienced web developers who have a track record of promptly delivering high-quality projects.
- Custom solutions: Web Design Expressions offers custom web development solutions that are tailored to the specific needs and goals of each client.
- Innovation: Your company stays up-to-date on the latest web development technologies and trends, Our company continuously strives for ways to improve the development process and improve on results.
- Strong communication: Web Design Expressions values open and honest communication with clients, and works closely to insure needs and expectations are met.
- Flexibility: Developers at Web Design Expressions are able to adapt to changes in project scope and timeline, which opens up the design to a variety of possibilities.
- Cost-effective: We offer competitive pricing and work with clients to find cost-effective solutions that meet their budget while providing quality development.
- Satisfied clients: Our Testimonial page lists satisfied clients with successful projects. Working with Web Design Expressions for web development means working with a team of experts who are dedicated to delivering high-quality, custom solutions that meet the needs and goals of each client.
Custom web design
What are custom web designs?
A website that is fully built from the ground up by a developer can be fully customized and tailored to the needs of the site owner. This grants the ability to design content, media, functionality and marketing in the desired way, without breaking any components within.